Site 107, Loop Sugar Ridge Loop
George Washington & Jefferson National Forest | Bolar Mountain Recreation Area
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Max Num of People: 8
- Shade: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkout Time: 1:00 PM
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Trailer (Max length: 22 ft.)
- RV (Max length: 22 ft.)
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 22
Need to Know
- Golf carts are not permitted in the George Washington & Jefferson National Forests.
This site is in close proximity to potable water source.
*Disclaimer* First Come First Serve sites remain listed as FF for the entire season. They will not show occupied as the status of these sites is ever changing. You must be on site at the campground to claim a FF site. No guarantees upon arrival that these FF sites will be avaiable.
- Pets. Keep pets on a leash no more than 6 feet long. Dont let you pets disturb other campers. Clean up after your pets
- Group overnight camping is now available at Bolar Mountain Beach Picnic Shelter (Bolar Mountain BeachBFPS) and the Coles Point Picnic Shelter #2.