Site 001, Loop 2 Point
Wayne National Forest | Lake Vesuvius Recreation Area
Type: GROUP TENT ONLY AREA NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Max Num of People: 50
- Min Num of People: 1
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 11:00 AM
- Checkout Time: 10:00 AM
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 12
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
Need to Know
- Restroom is vault type. 6 fire rings and 4 barbeque grills at site. 1 water hydrant. Amphitheater near site. 10 tents allowed on site. Horseshoe pits. Shelter size is 16' x 20' with 4 picnic tables in the shelter and 3 tables in the general area.
- Has one shelter, overnight or day use permitted.
Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance.
- Ten tents are allowed on site. Restroom is vault type. The picnic shelter (16' x 20') has 6 picnic tables. There are 4 fire rings with grill grates close to the shelter. There is one frost-free water hydrant and one horseshoe pit. Amphitheater near site. Firewood is not sold at the campground or Ranger station. Dead and down firewood may be picked-up around the camping area and used within the fire rings.