Site 009, Loop KYEN CAMPGROUND
Mendocino Lake | Kyen Campground And Oak Grove Day Use Area
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 1:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 8
- Min Num of People: 1
- Trailer (Max length: 30 ft.)
- RV (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 30
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
Need to Know
- Persons with unleashed dogs will be cited and disturbance complaints are grounds for eviction.
- This site is reserved for persons with proof of disability
- Golden Access and America the Beautiful Access passports accepted
- To reserve this site call (707) 467-4200
- You are about to make a reservation for an ACCESSIBLE SITE and proof of disability is required at time of check in. If proof is not provided, then the reservation will be canceled. This site is accessible for persons with a disability or otherwise limited physical mobility. If no one in your party has needs for an accessible site, then do not reserve this campsite.
- Advanced Reservations for all campsites are strongly encouraged. The 4-day minimum window for reservations has been removed, but walk-in campers will only be able to pay for sites with a credit or debit card over the phone by calling 877-444-6777 or going to recreation.gov. Campers MUST reserve a site over the phone or on recreation.gov before occupying a site. Cash and checks will no longer be accepted at iron ranger self-pay stations.
Volunteer gate hosts will have very limited availability, and Park Rangers *cannot* accept payments. Advanced reservations for all campsites are strongly encouraged.