Site OAK GROVE, Loop KYEN CAMPGROUND
Mendocino Lake | Kyen Campground And Oak Grove Day Use Area
Type: GROUP SHELTER ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Max Num of People: 50
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 8:00 AM
- Checkout Time: 6:00 PM
- Max Num of Vehicles: 20
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
Need to Know
- Please note you are reserving a DAY USE site.
You cannot stay on this site more than 1 day.
- No amplified music is permitted. Handheld/portable audio devices only.
If you plan to use an inflatable jump house, please contact the park office
at 707-467-4200 prior to reserving a day-use shelter for additional special
use permit requirements.
- You are reserving only one shelter in a busy public day-use area. Your
reservation does not include parking spaces, which are also open to the
public. Parking and other shelters are available to the public on a
first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a $3.00 day use fee at Lake Mendocino. Vehicles in your group may be exempt from paying day use fee if they display the reservation number on their vehicle dashboard by:
Writing your reservation number on a fee envelope provided at the pay station located within the day use area
Displaying a copy of this confirmation letter.
*Parties desiring to conduct special activities on Corps of Engineers' Projects may require a Special Use Permit. Examples of activities requiring Special Use Permits include inflatable bounce houses, amplified sound, live music, or events that will exceed the maximum occupancy of an area. Special Use Permits may be acquired by visiting the park office or calling the 707-467-4200.