Site ANDE5, Loop DOUGLAS
Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest | Anderson Cove
Type: GROUP STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Capacity/Size Rating: Group
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 100
- Min Num of People: 1
- Shade: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Trailer (Max length: 30 ft.)
- RV (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 20
- Max Vehicle Length: 30
Need to Know
The Douglas site is located in the more rustic, natural Anderson B (Day Use)
side of the campground. It does not have the level grassy areas
found in Anderson A, but has sagebrush, scrub oak, etc. It is not as
heavily wooded so shade is dependent on the time of day.
"Due to safety concerns and resource damage, you may not exceed 100 people
and 20 vehicles AT ANY ONE TIME. Those visiting for a short time or a meal
are included in the total counts. When the number exceeds the maximum,
the extra people and vehicles will be asked to leave. Please consider
"Maximum of 100 people and 20 vehicles AT ANY ONE TIME.
Site limits will be strictly enforced."
"No animals or pets permitted on this site or in the immediate area or on the beach.
- Trailer/RV parking is about 100 ft from the site. No parallel trailer parking. No animals or pets permitted on this site or in the immediate area or on the beach.
- - A $50 deposit is required for group site use. It will be collected onsite and should be cash or check. It will be refunded if the site is left as it was upon arrival.
- Digging roasting pits is NOT allowed at the sites or on the beach. It destroys federal property and could result in fines.