Site 036, Loop Aspen Loop (Sites 1-59)
Grand Canyon National Park | Mather Campground
Type: RV NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- RV (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Large Tent Over 9X12`
- Pickup Camper (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Pop up (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Caravan/Camper Van (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Small Tent
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 30
- Driveway Entry: Pull-through
- Driveway Grade: Moderate
Need to Know
- Site holds up to a 30 foot motor home, OR a 27 foot trailer.
- This site is on the left side. If you have an RV, your door will open towards the road, and not into your site, since all campground roads are one-way.
- Two standard sized vehicles per site, only one RV per site. If you have two RVs you must book two separate sites.
- CHECK OUT IS 11:00 AM. CHECK IN IS AFTER 12:00 NOON.