Site 046, Loop Aspen Loop (Sites 1-59)
Grand Canyon National Park | Mather Campground
Type: RV NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- RV/Motorhome (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 19 ft.)
- Large Tent Over 9X12`
- Pickup Camper (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Pop up (Max length: 19 ft.)
- Caravan/Camper Van (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Small Tent
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 19 ft.)
- Car (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Max Vehicle Length: 27
- Driveway Entry: Pull-through
- Driveway Grade: Moderate
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
Need to Know
- Site holds up to a 27 foot motor home OR a 19 foot trailer.
- Two standard sized vehicles per site, only one RV per site. If you have two RVs you must book two separate sites.
- Site is a smaller 27 foot pull-through.
- Site is on the left side of road. Your door will open away from the site into the road. Roads are one way in the campground.
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM