Site 092, Loop Fir Loop (Sites 60-106)
Grand Canyon National Park | Mather Campground
Type: RV NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- RV (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Pickup Camper (Max length: 25 ft.)
- Pop up (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Large Tent Over 9X12`
- Small Tent
- Caravan/Camper Van (Max length: 25 ft.)
- Driveway Entry: Pull-through
- Driveway Grade: Moderate
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 30
Need to Know
Site holds up to a 30 foot motor home OR a 27 foot trailer.
WARNING-You will need to pull straight in + back straight out for this site, due to trees + tight turn.
There is NO SHADE in this site for RV's- good for solar panels.
Two standard sized vehicles per site, only one RV per site. If you have two RVs you must book two separate sites.