Site 132, Loop Juniper Loop (Sites 107-184)
Grand Canyon National Park | Mather Campground
Type: RV NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- RV/Motorhome (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 21 ft.)
- Large Tent Over 9X12`
- Pickup Camper (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Pop up (Max length: 21 ft.)
- Caravan/Camper Van (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Small Tent
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 21 ft.)
- Car (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Driveway Grade: Moderate
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 27
- Driveway Entry: Pull-through
Need to Know
- Site holds up to a 27 foot motor home, OR a 21 foot trailer.
Site is alongside left of road. If you have an RV, your door will open into the road, and not into your site, since all campground roads are one-way.
Two standard sized vehicles per site, only one RV per site. If you have two RVs you must book two separate sites.
Directly across from a restroom.
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM