Site 039, Loop Aspen Loop (Sites 1-59)
Grand Canyon National Park | Mather Campground
Type: RV NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 6
- RV/Motorhome (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 25 ft.)
- Large Tent Over 9X12`
- Pickup Camper (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Pop up (Max length: 25 ft.)
- Caravan/Camper Van (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Small Tent
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 25 ft.)
- Car (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 27
- Driveway Entry: Pull-through
- Driveway Grade: Moderate
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- CHECK OUT TIME IS 11:00AM CHECK IN IS AFTER 12:00 NOON.
- All RV standard non electric and standard non electric sites will occupy 2 standard cars OR 1 RV per site
- This site can hold up to a 27 foot motorhome, OR a 25 foot trailer.
- This site is on the left side. If you have an RV, your door will open towards the road, and not into your site, since all campground roads are one-way.
- Two standard sized vehicles per site, only one RV per site. If you have two RVs you must book two separate sites.