Site 207, Loop Oak Loop (Sites 201-264)
Grand Canyon National Park | Mather Campground
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- RV (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 21 ft.)
- Pickup Camper (Max length: 23 ft.)
- Pop up (Max length: 21 ft.)
- Caravan/Camper Van (Max length: 27 ft.)
- Car (Max length: 21 ft.)
- Driveway Grade: Moderate
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 27
- Driveway Entry: Pull-Through
Need to Know
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- All RV standard non electric and standard non electric sites will occupy 2 standard cars OR 1 RV per site
Fire restrictions will begin on Wednesday June 20, 2007 at 8:00AM.
NO CAMPFIRES ALLOWED.
NO CHARCOAL FIRES.
NO SMOKING, SMOKING IN A PRIVATE VEHICLE IS ALLOWED USING ASHTRAY.
COOKING ON GAS STOVES AND CAMPSTOVES ONLY.
Site Holds up to a 27 foot motor home or a 21 foot trailer.
- Please do not exceed the total maximum vehicle length for ALL vehicles (i.e. trailer + truck should be less than or equal to the Maximum Vehicle Length).
ISite is on left side of road. f you have an RV, your door will open towards the road, and not into your site, since all campground roads are one-way.
- Two standard sized vehicles per site, only one RV per site. If you have two RVs you must book two separate sites.