Site F01, Loop Generator Use
Great Smoky Mountains National Park | Elkmont Campground
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Max Num of People: 6
- Min Num of People: 1
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Proximity to Water: Riverfront
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Site Rating: Standard
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 1:00 PM
- RV/Motorhome (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Large Tent Over 9X12`
- Pickup Camper (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Pop up (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Caravan/Camper Van (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Small Tent
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Vehicle (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Driveway Entry: Back-in
- Driveway Length: 48
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 35
- Tent Pad Length: 16
- Tent Pad Width: 16
Need to Know
- Caution: Bears and other wildlife frequent the area. All food and equipment used to prepare and store food must be kept in a sealed vehicle or camping unit of solid, non-pliable material AT ALL TIMES when not in use. All scented items, as well as all water containers MUST be stored. Dispose of garbage promptly in dumpsters provided. Unattended or improperly stored coolers, food and/or scented items may be impounded by campground staff. Violators are subject to fines.
- You must check-in with the campground office staff UPON ARRIVAL to complete your reservation. If you arrive after the office is CLOSED for the day then you must check-in with the campground staff the following day between 8:30 - 9:00 a.m. Failure to check-in with the office staff may forfeit your reservation.
Firewood Restriction: Only heat-treated firewood bundled in its original packing and bearing a certification seal from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) or a state department of agriculture may be brought into the park. This rule is strictly enforced. Campers may also collect dead and down wood in the park for campfires.
There are no showers or electric hook ups in the campground.
This site is adjacent to the river. Food storage regulations are strictly enforced in this campground. Generator use is allowed at this site between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM. There are no hookups or showers at this campground. Pets are allowed, but must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended.
F-001: This short partly sunny-partly shady site is situated between the road and the river. The level parking/RV pad will accommodate large RVs. There is an obstruction at the end of the parking/RV pad.