Site 1, Loop South Sandusky Beach
Rend Lake | South Sandusky Day Use
Type: GROUP SHELTER ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkout Time: 7:30 PM
- Electric Hookup: 30 amp
- Max Num of People: 50
- Min Num of People: 1
- Shade: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 8:00 AM
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
- Max Num of Vehicles: 18
Need to Know
- COVERED TABLE:N
SHORELINE SITE: Yes
DISTANCE TO SHORELINE: 50 yards
MAX AMPS: 30
TENT PAD: N
INFO: Shelter is 20 x 35, has 4 electric outlets with 20 amp service, 8
picnic tables, and 1 grill. Paved sidewalk between shelter and parking
lot. Drinking fountain. Restroom facilities 30 yards.
Shelter #1 is located on the south end of the beach.
- - Electricity Hookup: 30 Amps
- Pets Allowed: No
- Proximity to Water: 50 yards
- Contact Rend Lake Project Office at 618-724-2493 to discuss parking pass.
- This shelter is located on the south end of the beach.
- No pets or alcohol allowed at shelter, picnic area, or beach.
- Check out time: Sunset