Site L1-Picnic Shelter, Loop Lillydale Day Use
Dale Hollow Lake | Lillydale Campground And Day Use
Type: GROUP SHELTER ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Site Rating: Standard
- Checkin Time: 6:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 100
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Location Rating: Good
- Shade: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkout Time: 10:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Good
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: No
- Max Num of Vehicles: 25
Need to Know
- This picnic shelter is located within a Day Use Area that opens at 6 am and closes at 10 pm. The picnic shelter measures 32 x 44 feet. It contains 6 picnic tables and 8 side benches. Other amenities include fireplace, pit grill, swimming beach, playground, volleyball, and water. Electric is not available. The shelter fee is for the reservation of the shelter; it does not include day use fees. All vehicles entering the area will be charged the posted day use fee per vehicle-use the honor vault. All picnic items must be removed daily. Parking is limited and is first-come, first-served.Carpooling encouraged. Alcohol is strictly prohibited. This group shelter has barrier free access. For on-site assistance, inquire with the campground park attendant or day use host. Title 36 Regulations apply on Dale Hollow Lake. Ask for a copy at the park or call the Resource Manager at (931)243-3136.
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.
- This is a Day-use area. There is no overnight camping allowed. A fee for each vehicle will be collected at the day use honor vault.
- FOR SHELTER RESERVATIONS ONLY: Reservation fee is for the use of the shelter only. All vehicles entering the area will be charged the posted day use fee per vehicle.