Site 101, Loop Lillydale Campground
Dale Hollow Lake | Lillydale Campground And Day Use
Type: TENT ONLY NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Good
- Site Access: N/A
- Site Rating: Standard
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkout Time: 2:00 PM
- Location Rating: Prime
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Tent Pad Length: 25
- Tent Pad Width: 23
- Driveway Surface: N/A
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
Need to Know
ISLAND SITE - ACCESS BY FOOTPATH ONLY OVER A CAUSEWAY. There is no vehicular access to this site-tent use only. At lake elevation 650.9 the causeway is clear of water. At higher lake elevations the causeway will be under water. To check lake elevations visit HERE.
- During periods of high lake elevations & flooding, this site or the access road may be inundated and closed. Campers with reservations affected by flooding issues will be notified as soon as possible and assisted with site transfers or cancellations.
Use caution when walking as this area has holes in the ground due to deteriorating stumps. Holes may be adjacnet to sites and throughout the grassy access area. These are very numerous and are scheduled for correction.
- 25'x23'-Total pad space including table and grill. Designated parking available but not adjacent to site-walk to site. Island Site-Access by footpath only. There is no vehicular access to this site. A cart will be provided to transfer camping equipment. A portable restroom facility and water spigotare available on the island. Due to limited parking lot size, we requestonly one vehicle per site. Alcohol is prohibited. All equipment must fiton the site pad and vehicles in the designated lot. Visitors to Campers will be charged $3 per vehicle per day.
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.