Site F001, Loop Loop F
Zion National Park | Watchman Campground
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 48
- Max Num of People: 6
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Water Hookup: No
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 1
Need to Know
This campsite can fit 1 large (4-6 person) tent or 2 small (1-3 person) tents.
- This campsite has: some shade.
- a fire pit with a grill attached.
- a picnic table.
- one designated parking spot.
- food storage box.
The Hike In Distance assigned to each site, is measured in feet.
This is a Walk To - TENT ONLY SITE. (RVs, camper vans, and other camping units may not reserve a space in F loop as the parking lot cannot accommodate these larger vehicles and no sleeping in vehicles is allowed.)
- 6 person maximum capacity is STRICTLY enforced. Single exception: large single family unit (mother, father and their immediate children). Arriving with more than 6 may result in purchasing another site or cancellation of your reservation.