Site 4 First Island , Loop SITE 4 FIRST ISLAND
Dale Hollow Lake | Dale Hollow Lake - Primitive Camping
Type: BOAT IN
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 2:00 PM
- Location Rating: Good
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Shade: Yes
- Max Num of People: 15
- Site Access: Boat-In
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- This is a multiple party site. Please be aware that there may be other groups camping at this location.
- This is a Boat-In Site. Tent Camping ONLY.
Please bring garbage bags. This site is Pack It In-pack it Out.
Bring your own drinking water.
Park Staff will not assign you a site during the check-in process. Please choose an available site for your location upon arrival. Thank you.
The individual campsite icons on the geospatial map are not accurate locations of the individual campsites; they are useful for finding the general area. Users will be able to identify site locations upon arrival by onsite markings.
Reserving more than one site at a multi-party area for the purpose of reserving the entire area is not allowed and customers doing so are subject to having all their reservations cancelled.
- This is a Boat-In Site
GPS: N36 33.923 W85 22.785
This is a multi-party site. Your reservation holds a spot: camping locations are first-come, first-served.
- Reserved campsites should be occupied by check-out on the day following your scheduled arrival date. If not, the reservation will be marked as a no-show and the site made available for another reservation.
- Campers are encouraged to use developed campgrounds where security and law enforcement services are provided. These services are not provided for primitive .
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.
FIRST ISLAND: SITE 4: The individual campsite icons on the geospatial map are not accurate locations of the individual campsites; they are useful for finding the general area. Users will be able to identify site locations upon arrival by onsite markings.