Site 24A, Loop GUNNEL'S CAMP
Dale Hollow Lake | Dale Hollow Lake - Primitive Camping
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Capacity/Size Rating
- Checkin Time: 03:00 PM
- Num of Bedrooms
- Shower/Bath Type
- Num of Beds
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Bed Type
- Checkout Time: 02:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Site Rating: Basic
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Condition Rating: Standard
- Hike In Distance to Site
- Location Rating: Good
- Min Num of People: 1
- Num of Rooms
- : N/A
- : Gravel
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- This is a multiple party site. Please be aware that there may be other groups camping at this location.
- Please bring garbage bags. This site is Pack It In, Pack it Out. Bring your own drinking water.
- Park Staff will not assign you a site during the check-in process. Please choose an available site for your location. Thank you.
- For specific information call 1-931-864-7277
- Be advised that day users or others have vehicular access to this area.
- Gunnels Camp is a drive-in fishing camp on the Wolf River of Dale Hollow Lake. It is a location great for families, fishing, canoeing and kayaking. For specific information call 1-931-864-7277. Physical location: 4246 Gunnels Road, Byrdstown, TN 38549. Driving Directions: Near mile marker 10.8 on TN Hwy 111 turn onto Red Hill Road (Red Hill will become Greenbriar) travel for 2.5 miles. Turn left onto Gunnels Road travel for 1 mile into the campground.
- Campers are encouraged to use developed campgrounds where security and law enforcement services are provided. These services are not provided for primitive .
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.
- This site has Road Access. GPS: N36 36.590 W85 08.958