Site 24D, Loop GUNNEL'S CAMP
Dale Hollow Lake | Dale Hollow Lake - Primitive Camping
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
Need to Know
- This is a multiple party site. Please be aware that there may be other groups camping at this location.
- Please bring garbage bags. This site is Pack It In, Pack it Out.
Bring your own drinking water.
- This site has Road Access.
GPS: N36 36.590 W85 08.958
Gunnels Camp is a drive-in fishing camp on the Wolf River of Dale Hollow Lake. It is a location great for families, fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
For specific information call 1-931-864-7277.
Physical location: 4246 Gunnels Road, Byrdstown, TN 38549.
Driving Directions: Near mile marker 10.8 on TN Hwy 111 turn onto Red Hill Road (Red Hill will become Greenbriar) travel for 2.5 miles. Turn left onto Gunnels Road travel for 1 mile into the campground.
- Park Staff will not assign you a site during the check-in process. Please choose an available site for your location. Thank you.
- Campers are encouraged to use developed campgrounds where security and law enforcement services are provided. These services are not provided for primitive .
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.