Site 074, Loop Oceanside Walk In 42-44, 51-82
Assateague Island National Seashore | Assateague Island National Seashore Campground
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Proximity to Water: Island
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Condition Rating: Good
- Hike In Distance to Site: 600
- Location Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 6
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Site Length: 24
- Site Width: 36
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 1
- Max Vehicle Length: 20
Need to Know
- You must walk approcimately 50-200 yards to these sites.
- Maximum # of vehicles allowed per site is 1, additional parking is remote.
- Maximum of 2 reservations may be booked by any person, family, or party per visit.
Maximum of 6 persons allowed per campsite .
Group of 7 or more must camp in group sites .
Maximum of 1 vehicle allowed on site, additional parking available at Ranger Station .
- Stay Limit: 28 days total during April 15 thru October 15, 14 continuous days during this time. Visitors must depart on day 15 and spend at minimum one day away from the facility. Then another 14 days of continuous stay is allowable, not to exceed 28 days total.
- This loop is closed until further notice