Site GRP-C, Loop BRIDGE
Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest | Guinavah
Type: GROUP TENT ONLY AREA NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Max Num of People: 100
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Full
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Group
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Driveway Length: 0
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 20
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
Need to Know
- This group site is ideal for tent camping only. There are nearby reservable family sites that will accommodate trailers if your party includes folks camping in trailers.
- Group C includes the Amphitheater.
- The Guinavah Amphitheater was built in 1936 by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC). It is a historical site and preservation is a priority. Modifications, improvements, or changes are not allowed.
- Installations must be temporary. No anchoring, fastening or otherwise attaching to the rock, mortar, cement or the structure of the amphitheater.
- Rice, confetti, balloon release, powdered colors, party poppers, bird seed, sky lanterns or anything that negatively impacts the area is prohibited.
- No sound amplification.
- Parking for the amphitheater includes space for 20 vehicles. Additional parking can be obtained by reserving additional campsites (fee will apply).