Site Lee's, Loop Lee's
White Mountains National Recreation Area | White Mountains National Recreation Area - Alaska Cabins
Type: CABIN NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Is Equipment Mandatory: No
Need to Know
- Lee's Cabin offers visitors rustic lodging, winter recreation opportunities, scenery, wildlife viewing and a relaxing experience within the White Mountains National Recreation Area. This is a primitive cabin with no running water or electricity, and limited cell phone coverage.
- Lee's Cabin is a year round accessible cabin. In the winter you can enjoy snowmobiling, dog mushing, skiing and many other winter sports activities. In the summer months you can enjoy hiking and ATV riding to name a few.
- Lee's cabin has views of the White Mountains and the Wickersham Creek valley to the north.
- Firewood can be difficult to come by. Please plan on bringing some firewood with you for your stay.
- Directions: From Fairbanks, AK, travel north on the Steese Highway through Fox, AK then take the Elliot Highway north to the Wickersham Dome trailhead. The Wickersham Trail starts at this trailhead. Lee's Cabin is approximately 7 miles from the trailhead and is one of the most popular cabins in the trail system due to it's close proximity from the road system.
- N65 12' 47.689", negative W147 53' 24.308"