Site 087, Loop EVENING STAR SNGL
San Bernardino National Forest | Serrano
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 8
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- RV (Max length: 40 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 38 ft.)
- Pickup Camper
- Pop up
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 38 ft.)
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 40
- Site Width: 11
- Driveway Entry: Back-in
- Driveway Grade: Slight
- Driveway Length: 55
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: No
Need to Know
In accordance with standard industry practices, Mountain Top Recreation will be assessing a $8 additional vehicle fee per night on the second vehicle in each single family campsite, and on the third and fourth vehicles in any double family campsite, provided these vehicles are not joined to the first vehicle by a hitch and towed onto the site. In the case of motorcycles, the first two are considered to be one vehicle and the third and fourth are also considered to be one vehicle. No additional vehicle fees are collected for bicycles.
- Two vehicles maximum on a single site.
- Maximum 8 people on a single site, 16 on a double. Strictly enforced.
- No more than one rv per single campsite.
- Fee for use of dump station will be collected at the time of use.
- Check out time is at noon, no exceptions
- Across from site 88. Next to site 90.