Site 7, Loop BIG SPRINGS CABIN SITE
Kaibab National Forest | Big Springs Cabin Site
Type: CABIN ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Num of Beds: 1
- Proximity to Water: Springs
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Double
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Location Rating: Prime
- Bed Type: Queen
- Shower/Bath Type: Shower Stall
- Water Hookup: No
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 2
- Min Num of People: 1
- Site Rating: Standard
- Electric Hookup: N/A
- Hike In Distance to Site: 0
- Shade: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 15
- Min Num of Vehicles: 1
- Site Height/Overhead Clearance: 12
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Grade: Slight
- Driveway Length: 25
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
Need to Know
- When you receive your reservation confirmation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your cabin entry code and additional information.
- Cabin 7 - Singles' and Couples' retreat features decor depicting places guests can visit within a two hour drive from Big Springs. Guests are encouraged to contribute their own ready to hang photographs to contribute to the Big Springs legacy.
- Cabin has one queen sized bed with a 3" foam mattress topper.
- Cabin has a double recliner.
- Cabin has a TV with DVD player. Movies are available from host. Movie list is in living room.
- Cabin has electric heater and an electric fireplace.
- Cabin DOES NOT have a woodstove.
- Only service animals are allowed in cabins.
- Cabin 7 is one of the more remote cabins, located up a slight hill and at the end of the path passing between Cabin 2 and Cabin 3. There is a game trail through the woods near the cabin.