Site 025, Loop SING
San Bernardino National Forest | Dogwood
Type: TENT ONLY NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 10
- Max Num of People: 8
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Driveway Length: 37
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: No
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 20
- Site Width: 11
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Grade: Severe
Need to Know
In accordance with standard industry practices, Mountain Top Recreation will be assessing a $8 additional vehicle fee per night on the second vehicle in each single family campsite, and on the third and fourth vehicles in any double family campsite, provided these vehicles are not joined to the first vehicle by a hitch and towed onto the site. In the case of motorcycles, the first two are considered to be one vehicle and the third and fourth are also considered to be one vehicle. No additional vehicle fees are collected for bicycles.
- Two vehicles maximum on a single site.
- Maximum 8 people on a single site, 16 on a double. Strictly enforced.
- No more than one rv per single campsite.
- Fee for use of dump station will be collected at the time of use.
- Check out time is at noon, no exceptions
- The extra vehicle fee will be collected at the campground.
- Across from site 26 and restroom