Site 079, Loop SING
San Bernardino National Forest | Dogwood
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 8
- Min Num of People: 1
- RV (Max length: 32 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 20 ft.)
- Pickup Camper
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 20 ft.)
- Driveway Grade: Moderate
- Driveway Length: 32
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: No
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 32
- Site Width: 11
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
Need to Know
- Two vehicles maximum on a single site.
- Maximum 8 people on a single site, 16 on a double. Strictly enforced.
- No more than one rv per single campsite.
- Fee for use of dump station will be collected at the time of use.
- Check out time is at noon, no exceptions
- The extra vehicle fee will be collected at the campground.
In accordance with standard industry practices, Mountain Top Recreation will be assessing a $8 additional vehicle fee per night on the second vehicle in each single family campsite, and on the third and fourth vehicles in any double family campsite, provided these vehicles are not joined to the first vehicle by a hitch and towed onto the site. In the case of motorcycles, the first two are considered to be one vehicle and the third and fourth are also considered to be one vehicle. No additional vehicle fees are collected for bicycles.
- Across from site 78, between sites 77 and 80