Site 012, Loop SING
San Bernardino National Forest | Dogwood
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 8
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- RV (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 22 ft.)
- Pickup Camper
- Pop up
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 22 ft.)
- Max Vehicle Length: 40
- Site Width: 11
- Driveway Grade: Slight
- Driveway Length: 40
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: No
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
Need to Know
This can be a difficult site to get into.
- Two vehicles maximum on a single site.
- Maximum 8 people on a single site, 16 on a double. Strictly enforced.
- No more than one rv per single campsite.
- Fee for use of dump station will be collected at the time of use.
- Check out time is at noon, no exceptions
- The extra vehicle fee will be collected at the campground.
In accordance with standard industry practices, Mountain Top Recreation will be assessing a $8 additional vehicle fee per night on the second vehicle in each single family campsite, and on the third and fourth vehicles in any double family campsite, provided these vehicles are not joined to the first vehicle by a hitch and towed onto the site. In the case of motorcycles, the first two are considered to be one vehicle and the third and fourth are also considered to be one vehicle. No additional vehicle fees are collected for bicycles.