Site 60, Loop Dale Hollow Damsite
Dale Hollow Lake | Dale Hollow Damsite
Type: STANDARD ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Condition Rating: Prime
- Proximity to Water: Riverfront
- Shade: Full
- Site Rating: Prime
- Water Hookup: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 2:00 PM
- Electric Hookup: 50 amp
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Pickup Camper
- Pop up
- Fifth Wheel
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
- Site Length: 81
- Site Width: 19
Need to Know
- Site designated for those needing barrier free access.
- MAXIMUM AMPS: 50 (each electrical pedestal contains an outlet for 50, 30 & 20 amps)
81' total level length available for all equipment including vehicles.
Site located near accessible restroom and access ramp. While not paved, it
will accomodate those needing barrier free access.
Site has accessible table and ground grill. All equipment and
vehicles must fit on the designated site pad. Each site is limited to no more than six (6) people & two (2) vehicles. A standard campsite may have one (1) wheeled camping unit plus one (1) tent; or two (2) tents. RV sites limited to one wheeled unit only. Visitors to Campers will be charged $3 per vehicle per day.
Alcohol is prohibited.
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.