Site HICK, Loop GROU
Black Warrior and Tombigbee Lakes | Foscue Creek
Type: GROUP SHELTER ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkout Time: 8:00 PM
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Full
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 6:30 AM
- Condition Rating: Prime
- Electric Hookup: 15 amp
- Max Num of People: 25
- Max Num of Vehicles: 6
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
Need to Know
- This site is a DAY USE site and it can not be reserved overnight.
- The rental of this shelter is subject to the following conditions:
- Excessive noise is PROHIBITED. This includes the operation or use of any audio or other noise producing device including, but not limited to: radios, televisions, stereos, musical instruments, and motorized equipment in a loud and disruptive manner.
- Items that can use excessive water, such as water slides, are prohibited.
- The use of water balloons is prohibited.
- Boisterous, rowdy and/or disorderly actions by individuals are prohibited.
- The group/sponsor will not charge the public a fee to enter the shelter or for items the group/sponsor possesses (i.e., selling of food plates).
- All vehicles must be parked in designated parking spaces. Vehicles should not be parked off pavement or gravel area without special written permission.
- All Parks close at 10:00 p.m. with the exception of Rocky Branch, which closes at 8:30 p.m.Foscue Creek and Spillway Falls close at sunset. Shelter should be cleaned, lights turned off, and area vacated by closing time.
- All trash at shelter and surrounding area (including parking lot) should be picked up and placed in garbage cans. If garbage cans become full, excess trash should be placed in bags and stacked next to garbage cans. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LEAVING THE SHELTER THE WAY YOU FOUND IT.
- Group size will be limited to seating and parking capacity of shelter and parking area.
- NO REFUNDS OR RAIN CHECKS OF RESERVATION FEE. Cancellation due to inclement weather may be rescheduled on another open day within 6 months of original reservation date. The reservation holder must show original reservation receipt and this completed page at time of rescheduling reservation.
- Check-in time: 6:00 a.m. ;Check-out time: Sunset .