Site GPC, Loop Loop C
Siuslaw National Forest | Sutton Campground
Type: GROUP STANDARD AREA ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Max Num of People: 100
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Double
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 1:00 PM
- Max Num of Vehicles: 20
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- This is the old Group Picnic Area (GPA). Notice the Checkin time (11am) will accomodate a group picnic.
- Up to 20 vehicles are included with the campsite fee. Vehicles must be joined with a hitch to count as one.
- Additional vehicles are charged $6/day at the campground and all wheels must fit on the pavement.
- Check in with the Host to receive car passes which can be used for Day Use parking along the Oregon Coast.
- Group C is a collection of single sites. It is best suited for tent use. There are 2 sites with 30 amp hookups for RVs to accommodate those with a need for electricity.
- This is the old Group Picnic Area. It is composed of a parking lot that will accommodate 20 single family vehicles, a covered pavilion, and a large open field suited for excellent tent camping. Notice the Check in time (11am) will accommodate a group picnic. There are 2 sites with 30 amp hookups for RVs to accommodate those with a need for electricity that are located in the parking lot.
Vehicles must be joined with a hitch to count as one (i.e. truck pulling a camper). Additional vehicles may fit and are charged a daily fee at the campground and all wheels must fit on the pavement. Remember that large rigs usually occupy 2 single car spaces.