Site 007, Loop LP
Cape Lookout National Seashore | Long Point Cabin Camp
Type: CABIN ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Proximity to Water: Oceanfront
- Shower/Bath Type: Shower Stall
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Site Rating: Standard
- Checkout Time: 10:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Bed Type: Single,Bunk
- Condition Rating: Good
- Location Rating: Prime
- Num of Bedrooms: 1
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 1:00 PM
- Num of Rooms: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Min Num of People: 1
- Num of Beds: 6
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 35
- Min Num of Vehicles: 1
- Site Length: 45
- Site Width: 45
- Driveway Length: 50
Need to Know
- Lighting: Electric lights if you bring a generator.
- Long Point Cabin Camp is a Boat-In only facility.
Fires only allowed in park provided grills. Beach fires are permitted below the high tide line.
Camping in tents within the cabin camp is prohibited, however; families (not groups) may obtain a permit to allow accompanying minors stay in a tent outside the cabin (limit 2 tents).
ATV's or ORV's allowed on designated trails only.
Only licensed drivers 16 or older may drive ATVs, UTVs, and vehicles.
- Duplex Buildings.
- Window Air conditioned.
- Please be advised that cabins 1 - 8 are octagonal and 9-20 are rectangular.
- This cabin is a duplex cabin that shares a deck, stairs, and wall with cabin 8.
- Please be advised that cabins 1-8 are octagonal and 9-20 are rectangular duplex buildings.
Cabins 9 and 10 are handicap accessible. If you require handicap accessibility, please contact the park (252-728-2250) prior to the reservation opening dates.