Site 100, Loop AREA HORSFALL ODNRA
Siuslaw National Forest | Horsfall Sand Camping
Type: TENT ONLY NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 1:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 20
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 5
- Max Vehicle Length: 100
Need to Know
- This site is not suitable for RV Trailors.
Site access is difficult.
- This site is not suitable for RV trailers. Site access is difficult
- This is an OHV/ATV dispersed campsite, accessible only via soft sand routes by 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Site will be released if not occupied with first 24 hours of arrival time
- Possession of alcohol prohibited
- Motor vehicle use is prohibited from midnight to 6am from Spinreel to Horsfall
- Stop at corridor fee station and complete one Sand Camping permit per site, display permit tab on each vehicle dash
- Camp within 150ft of numbered post
- It is the responsibility of the person reserving this site to ensure all state and federal regulations are followed
- No on-site facilities
- Please bring your own drinking water
- Pack out trash, dumpsters are provided at sand entrance
- Portable toilets and fire pans recommended
- This site can accommodate a maximum of 5 vehicles and 20 people
- Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance
- You must reserve a minimum of 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights on holiday weekends
- Trailer access at Horsfall sand camping areas in the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area is closed or severely limited at this time due to high water conditions.
Due to high water conditions, the following sand camps are inaccessible:
Horsfall Dunes #110, #111, #114, #116, #117, #123
Sites 99 through 102.
Please contact the Oregon Dunes NRA visitor center for current conditions.