Site RF01, Loop REDFISH CABIN
Sawtooth National Forest | Redfish Cabin
Type: CABIN ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Hike In Distance to Site: 11880
- Shade: Yes
- Checkin Time: 2:01 PM
- Condition Rating: Good
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Num of Beds: 1
- Num of Rooms: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Bed Type: Single,Bunk,Twin/Double
- Capacity/Size Rating: Triple
- Checkout Time: 2:00 PM
- Min Num of People: 1
- Location Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 3
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Driveway Grade: Moderate
- Driveway Length: 200
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 20
Need to Know
- -Please bring your own drinking water.
-Please bring garbage bags. This facility is "Pack it in, Pack it out."
-You must walk approximately 2.25 miles to access this cabin.
- Bottom bunkbed can no longer be folded in the couch position as a couple of its structural logs are broken. Please leave it flat in the bed position.
- Electric wall heater in the kitchen does not come on because it no longer works. It will get repaired over the summer.
- Please do not remove the rear top cover on the propane wood stove. There is no need for our guests to adjust those knobs. Use the thermostat on the wall to turn the heater on/off and to set the temperature.
- Please make sure the outside restroom door is closed after each use as we have had a problem with critters accessing the hole.