Site 005, Loop Ball Field
Hop Brook Lake | Hop Brook Lake Recreation Area
Type: BALL FIELD
Enter dates to check availability
- Condition Rating: Good
- Location Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 100
- Checkin Time: 8:00 AM
- Checkout Time: 6:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 75
- Min Num of People: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Site Length: 400
- Site Width: 400
- Driveway Entry: Pull-Through
- Min Num of Vehicles: 1
Need to Know
- This site is a BALL FIELD ONLY!! There are NO picnic tables, grills or shelter associated with this site.
- Please bring your own drinking water.
- No motor boats (gas powered) permitted on the lake. Electric trolling motors are allowed.
- No ATV's, Dirt Bikes or ORV's allowed.
- This facility is "Pack it in. Pack it out." Please bring garbage bags. Dumpsters are only provided in select locations.
- This is a Day Use Area. There is no overnight camping allowed.
- Keg beer is prohibited. Beer and alcohol in containers in excess of one (1) liter are prohibited.
- The use of excessively loud audio devices is prohibited. Events that include D.J.'s, Live Music, Bands, etc. although not prohibited will be highly regulated.
- Fires are permitted only in grills and must be extinguished before leaving the park.
- Decorating or attaching any objects to the surrounding area is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to streamers, signs, balloons, etc. Free standing items are permitted. Please do not tape, nail or staple anything to tables, signpost, trees etc.
- Signs used to direct guests must be placed on their own stake, be no larger than 18" x 24" and must be removed upon departure. Please limit signs to no more than three (3).
- Commercial activities, including but not limited to profit-making ventures are prohibited.
- User Fees are no longer charged to enter the park.
- The Ball Field is located between the Meadows and Pines Shelters. It is a large grass field with a backstop. It's an ideal location for outdoor sports and games such as baseball, softball and kickball. Volleyball and badminton nets can also be set up in this area.
- The beach is a short walk from the ball field.
- Restrooms are also located in close proximity to this area.
- If the ball field has not been reserved it's availble for use on a first come basis.