Site 003, Loop Pines Shelter
Hop Brook Lake | Hop Brook Lake Recreation Area
Type: GROUP SHELTER ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Condition Rating: Good
- Hike In Distance to Site: 75
- Max Num of People: 50
- Min Num of People: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Rating: Standard
- Checkout Time: 6:00 PM
- Location Rating: Good
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Checkin Time: 8:00 AM
- Site Length: 36
- Site Width: 18
- Driveway Entry: Pull-Through
- Driveway Grade: Moderate
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Min Num of Vehicles: 1
- Site Height/Overhead Clearance: 10
Need to Know
- The Pine Shelter is our smallest shelter set in an area surrounded by large pine trees. The trees give this shelter plenty of shade. This shelter has 4 tables and 1 grill. The shelter is located in the third parking lot on the left when entering the park. The ball field is adjacent to this shelter. Horseshoe pits are also offered here. Visitors must bring equipment for the horseshoe pits. Restrooms are located next to the shelter, up a small embankment. If no one reserves the ball field it is open to the public and available on a first come basis. Access to the beach from the Pines shelter is a short walk to the back left-hand corner of the parking lot, which leads to a small paved walkway along the main road. The paved walkway leads directly to the beach.
- Please bring your own drinking water.
- No motor boats (gas powered) permitted on the lake. Electric trolling motors are allowed.
- No ATV's, Dirt Bikes or ORV's allowed.
- This facility is "Pack it in. Pack it out." Please bring garbage bags. Dumpsters are only provided in select locations.
- This is a Day Use Area. There is no overnight camping allowed.
- Keg beer is prohibited. Beer and alcohol in containers in excess of one (1) liter are prohibited.
- The use of excessively loud audio devices is prohibited. Events that include D.J.'s, Live Music, Bands, etc. although not prohibited will be highly regulated.
- Fires are permitted only in grills and must be extinguished before leaving the park.
- Decorating or attaching any objects to the shelters and/or surrounding area is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to streamers, signs, balloons, etc. Table cloths and any free standing items are permitted. Please do not tape, nail or staple anything to tables, shelters, signpost, etc.
- Shelters must be kept neat and clean during the period of occupancy. Shelters are to be cleaned and rubbish is to be removed before leaving the site. Please bring a dustpan, broom and trash bags for your rubbish. Dumpsters are provided onsite for you to dispose of your rubbish. Trash cans are no longer provided.
- Signs used to direct guests must be placed on their own stake, be no larger than 18" x 24" and must be removed upon departure. Please limit signs to no more than three (3).
- Commercial activities, including but not limited to profit-making ventures are prohibited.
- User Fees are no longer charged to enter the park.