Site 002, Loop Meadows Shelter
Hop Brook Lake | Hop Brook Lake Recreation Area
Type: GROUP SHELTER ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkin Time: 8:00 AM
- Checkout Time: 6:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 75
- Location Rating: Good
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Site Rating: Standard
- Condition Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 100
- Min Num of People: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Proximity to Water: Riverfront
- Site Height/Overhead Clearance: 10
- Site Length: 44
- Site Width: 30
- Driveway Entry: Pull-Through
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Min Num of Vehicles: 1
Need to Know
- The Meadows Shelter is located close to the entrance of the park and across the parking lot from the Brookside Shelter. It has 8 picnic tables and 2 grills. There are horseshoe pits available at this site. Vistors will need to bring equipment for the horseshoe pits. There is also a small field area next to this shelter with enough room to set up outdoor games. Restrooms are a short walk up the hill. Access to the beach from the Meadows Shelter is a short walk along the main road or across the ball field.
- Please bring your own drinking water.
- No motor boats (gas powered) permitted on the lake. Electric trolling motors are allowed.
- No ATV's, Dirt Bikes or ORV's allowed.
- This facility is "Pack it in. Pack it out." Please bring garbage bags. Dumpsters are only provided in select locations.
- This is a Day Use Area. There is no overnight camping allowed.
- Keg beer is prohibited. Beer and alcohol in containers in excess of one (1) liter are prohibited.
- The use of excessively loud audio devices is prohibited. Events that include D.J.'s, Live Music, Bands, etc. although not prohibited will be highly regulated.
- Fires are permitted only in grills and must be extinguished before leaving the park.
- Decorating or attaching any objects to the shelters and/or surrounding area is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to streamers, signs, balloons, etc. Table cloths and any free standing items are permitted. Please do not tape, nail or staple anything to tables, shelters, signpost, etc.
- Shelters must be kept neat and clean during the period of occupancy. Shelters are to be cleaned and rubbish is to be removed before leaving the site. Please bring a dustpan, broom and trash bags for your rubbish. Dumpsters are provided onsite for you to dispose of your rubbish. Trash cans are no longer provided.
- Signs used to direct guests must be placed on their own stake, be no larger than 18" x 24" and must be removed upon departure. Please limit signs to no more than three (3).
- Commercial activities, including but not limited to profit-making ventures are prohibited.
- User Fees are no longer charged to enter the park.