Site G01, Loop AREA LAKE WEDINGTON
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests | Lake Wedington
Type: GROUP STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 50
- Min Num of People: 7
- Shade: Yes
- Water Hookup: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Trailer (Max length: 30 ft.)
- RV (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Max Num of Vehicles: 8
- Max Vehicle Length: 30
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- Chinquapin Hollow Group Camp users arriving later than 5:00 p.m., please call 479-442-3527 to make arrangements for keys & late arrival instructions.
- 1. No Pets allowed in the Cabins or ANY PART of the Recreation Area, except qualified service animals."
2. If arriving later than 5:00 p.m. please call 479-442-3527 to make arrangements for keys & late arrival instructions.
3. Entrance area gates will be closed & LOCKED at Posted Closing Time Registered Guests will be given the lock combination upon check-in.
- 1. No Pets allowed in the Group Camp Area except qualified service animals
- Since Group site G01's base number of occupants is 25, campers(7-25) will be charged fee $30 per night. And for the extra occupants, they will be charged $2 per person per night.
20 people will be charged $30 per night
33 people will be charged $30+8*2 per night
40 people will be charged $30+15*2 per night
- This is a NO HOOKUP site.
- Seating logs around the fire ring are not to be burned, chopped or defaced in any way.