Site PAVILL, Loop AREA LAKE WEDINGTON
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests | Lake Wedington
Type: GROUP SHELTER ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Max Num of People: 75
- Min Num of People: 10
- Shade: Full
- Water Hookup: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 10:00 AM
- Checkout Time: 6:00 PM
- Electric Hookup: 30 amp
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Max Num of Vehicles: 50
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
Need to Know
- 1. No Pets allowed in the Pavilion except qualified service animals.
- Check out is at posted closing time
No Bounce Houses, Large Inflatable Structures without prior approval from park.
NO Water Structures, Dunk Tanks, Slip In Slides, etc.
Lodge & Group Picnic Pavilion events must be over, facilities cleaned, and guests ready to leave at posted park hours. If having deliveries, check Park Hours before scheduling. Approval provided by the Recreation Manager, call 479-442-3527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This site may not be occupied until 10:00 A.M
- For reservations made after March 5, 2015
- Pavilion Guest must pay the $5.00 Vehicle Day Use Fee.
- Lodge guest must pay the $5.00 Vehicle Fee, the exception is wedding guest.
Any Wedding Reservation made after May 20th will require payment of the $5.00 Vehicle Fee. NO EXCEPTIONS FOR WEDDINGS