Site 067, Loop AREA SPINREEL ODNRA
Siuslaw National Forest | Spinreel Sand Camping
Type: TENT ONLY NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 1:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 20
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 5
- Max Vehicle Length: 100
Need to Know
No on-site facilities
Please bring your own drinking water
Pack out trash, dumpsters are provided at sand entrance
Portable toilets and fire pans recommended
This site can accommodate a maximum of 5 vehicles and 20 people
You must reserve a minimum of 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights on holiday weekends
- This site is not suitable for RV Trailors.
Site access is difficult.
- This site is not suitable for RV trailers. Site access is difficult
- This is an OHV/ATV dispersed campsite, accessible only via soft sand routes by 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Site will be released if not occupied with first 24 hours of arrival time
- Possession of alcohol prohibited
- Motor vehicle use is prohibited from midnight to 6am from Spinreel to Horsfall
- Stop at corridor fee station and complete one Sand Camping permit per site, display permit tab on each vehicle dash
- Camp within 150ft of numbered post
- It is the responsibility of the person reserving this site to ensure all state and federal regulations are followed
- Trailer access at Spinreel camping areas in the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area is closed or severely limited at this time due to high water conditions.
Spinreel #58 through # 71.
Please contact the Oregon Dunes NRA visitor center for current conditions.