Site 020, Loop YURT
Shasta-Trinity National Forest | Lakeshore East
Type: SHELTER NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Num of Beds: 2
- Bed Type: Twin/Double
- Capacity/Size Rating: N/A
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 8
- Max Num of Vehicles: 1
- Max Vehicle Length: 45
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
Loop 2, partially shady, near water faucet and restroom. Yurt Site overlook
lake, also room for tent and/or trailer. Yurt sleeps 4 (please bring your own
bedding). Furnishing will consist of two Full size bed (sleeps 4) pine wood furniture.
- Please note that we will no longer be accepting the Interagency National Parks Golden Age / Senior Pass or the Access Pass for the disabled, in Double sites and Yurts.
- First vehicle is included in the camp fee, each additional vehicle is
$6.00 extra, payable at the campsite.
All single sites can accomodate up to 8 people and can hold an unlimited number of tents.
All double sites can accomodate up to 16 people and can hold an unlimited number of tents
- This site is a Yurt site and is now available for reservations year round.
- Customer must call our office at (530)275-8113 one week ahead to get the code to get in