Site 002, Loop Spring Canyon Group Site
Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area | Spring Canyon Group Site
Type: GROUP STANDARD AREA NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 25
- Min Num of People: 1
- Water Hookup: No
- Capacity/Size Rating: Group
- Checkin Time: 1:00 PM
- Driveway Entry: Pull-through
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Double Driveway: Y
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 6
- Max Vehicle Length: 30
Need to Know
Reservation only. No first come sites.
Bring confirmation with you. Transfer the confirmation information onto the green slips located at the Fee Board as you enter the campground. Hang filled out tag at your site.
Weekly Boat Launch Permits must be purchased online through pay.gov. Please purchase in advance of your trip.
- Proximity of this site is 10 yards to the water. All pets must be on a leash at all times. Entrance road to this site is steep, averaging 11% grade for 400 feet. The parking area has a limited turn-around radius and is not designed for vehicles over 30' in length or large vehicles with trailers.