Site 002, Loop Spring Canyon Group Site
Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area | Spring Canyon Group Site
Type: GROUP STANDARD AREA NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Shade: Yes
- Water Hookup: No
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Group
- Checkin Time: 1:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Min Num of People: 1
- Max Num of People: 25
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Double Driveway: Y
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 6
- Max Vehicle Length: 30
- Driveway Entry: Pull-through
- Driveway Surface: Paved
Need to Know
Reservation only. No first come sites.
Bring confirmation with you. Transfer the confirmation information onto the green slips located at the Fee Board as you enter the campground. Hang filled out tag at your site.
No generator usuage during our Quiet Hours of 10 PM - 6 AM.
Weekly Boat Launch Permits must be purchased online through pay.gov. Please purchase in advance of your trip.
- Proximity of this site is 10 yards to the water. All pets must be on a leash at all times. Entrance road to this site is steep, averaging 11% grade for 400 feet. The parking area has a limited turn-around radius and is not designed for vehicles over 30' in length or large vehicles with trailers.