Site 003, Loop UPPER BILLY CREEK CG
Sierra National Forest | Upper Billy Creek Cg
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 6
- RV (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Pickup Camper
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Driveway Grade: Slight
- Driveway Length: 43
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 30
- Site Length: 43
- Site Width: 13
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
Need to Know
This site is subject to flooding
- Limit 2 pets per site
- Please register at the campground office; if closed, register the following morning
- Due to tight turns and configurations, this camp is not suitable for large travel trailers or RVs.
- Check out time is at noon, no exceptions
- Six person limit per site including children.
- The Maximum Vehicle size is 30 feet. However, due to turning and backing in issues, some sites are listed to have site lengths greater than 30.
In accordance with standard industry practices, Sierra Recreation will be assessing a $10 additional vehicle fee per day on the second vehicle in each single family campsite, and on the third and fourth vehicle in any double family campsite, provided these vehicles are not joined to the first vehicle by a hitch and towed onto the site. In the case of motorcycles, the first two are considered as one vehicle for determining additional vehicle fees. The third and fourth motorcycle would also be considered as one vehicle. No additional vehicle fees are collected for bicycles.