Site 166, Loop AREA LOGGER CAMPGROUND
Tahoe National Forest | Logger Campground
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Min Num of People: 1
- Trailer (Max length: 35 ft.)
- RV (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Length: 35
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 1
- Max Vehicle Length: 35
Need to Know
- Failure to comply with the following rules may result in a citation:
- No OHV use within the campground. OHVs must be trailered to designated routes.
- 6 people per site.
- Quiet time is 10pm to 6am – no audio devices, noisy groups, parties, generators, dogs, etc.
- All campfires must be attended or completely extinguished, and fires must be in designated fire rings.
- Pets must be leashed at all times within the campground. Two dogs per site.
- Do not feed wildlife!
- BEARS frequent the campground! All food, trash, coolers, and scented items must be put away in a locked vehicle out of sight when not in use.
- One vehicle included with reservation. Additional vehicles are $5/night each.
- No Slide Outs-Suitable for RV or Tent
Single sites: $23.00 per night
Double Sites: $49.00 per night
Triple Sites: $75.00 per night