Site 5A Kemper Flats A , Loop KEMPER FLATS A
Dale Hollow Lake | Dale Hollow Lake - Primitive Camping
Type: BOAT IN
Enter dates to check availability
- Condition Rating: Basic
- Max Num of People: 15
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Shade: Full
- Site Access: Boat-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 2:00 PM
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Rating: Basic
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Location Rating: Good
- Min Num of People: 1
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- This is a Boat-In Site. GPS: N36 34.998 W85 21.916
- Reserved campsites should be occupied by check-out on the day following your scheduled arrival date. If not, the reservation will be marked as a no-show and the site made available for another reservation.
- Campers are encouraged to use developed campgrounds where security and law enforcement services are provided. These services are not provided for primitive .
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.
- This is a multiple party site. Please be aware that there may be other groups camping at this location.
- This is a Boat-In Site. Tent Camping ONLY. Please bring garbage bags. This site is Pack It In-pack it Out. Bring your own drinking water.