Site 3A Sewell Bend A (1st Finger Upstream from Dam), Loop SEWELL BEND A (1st Finger Upstream from Dam)
Dale Hollow Lake | Dale Hollow Lake - Primitive Camping
Type: BOAT IN
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Condition Rating: Basic
- Max Num of People: 15
- Min Num of People: 1
- Site Access: Boat-In
- Site Rating: Basic
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 2:00 PM
- Location Rating: Good
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Shade: Full
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- This is a Boat-In Site. GPS: N36 33.168 W85 23.337 This site is adjacent to Red Oak Ridge Horse Trail and can accommodate campers with horses. Alcohol is not permitted on Red Oak Ridge or Sewell Bend.
- Reserved campsites should be occupied by check-out on the day following your scheduled arrival date. If not, the reservation will be marked as a no-show and the site made available for another reservation.
- Campers are encouraged to use developed campgrounds where security and law enforcement services are provided. These services are not provided for primitive .
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.
- This is a Boat-In Site. Tent Camping ONLY. Please bring garbage bags. This site is Pack It In-pack it Out. Bring your own drinking water.