Site 34A, Loop PLANKYARD
Dale Hollow Lake | Dale Hollow Lake - Primitive Camping
Type: TENT ONLY NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Location Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 15
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 03:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 02:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Basic
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Site Rating: Basic
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- : Gravel
Need to Know
- This is a multiple party site. Please be aware that there may be other groups camping at this location.
- This is a Tent Camping ONLY Site.
- Please bring garbage bags. This site is Pack It In, Pack it Out. Bring your own drinking water.
- Park Staff will not assign you a site during the check-in process. Please choose an available site for your location. This reservation holds a space at Plank Yard, not a specific site number.
- Be advised that day users or others have vehicular access to this area.
- Reserved campsites should be occupied by check-out on the day following your scheduled arrival date. If not, the reservation will be marked as a no-show and the site made available for another reservation.
- This site has Road Access. GPS: N36 32.273 W85 10.353. This is a multi-party site. Your reservation holds a spot: camping locations are first-come, first-served.
- Campers are encouraged to use developed campgrounds where security and law enforcement services are provided. These services are not provided for primitive .
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.
- Accessible by vehicle. Driving Directions: Near mile marker 4.4 on TN Hwy 111 turn onto Lakeview Heights Road and travel for 0.4 miles. Turn right onto Plankyard Road and travel 0.8 miles into area. Use caution as road becomes a single one-lane gravel access.