Site 32C, Loop EAGLE CREEK FERRY LEFT BANK
Dale Hollow Lake | Dale Hollow Lake - Primitive Camping
Type: TENT ONLY NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 03:00 PM
- Location Rating: Good
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkout Time: 02:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Basic
- Max Num of People: 15
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Rating: Basic
- : Gravel
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- Reserved campsites should be occupied by check-out on the day following your scheduled arrival date. If not, the reservation will be marked as a no-show and the site made available for another reservation.
- GPS: N36 30.281 W85 11.830. This is a multi-party site. Your reservation holds a spot: camping locations are first-come, first-served.
- Campers are encouraged to use developed campgrounds where security and law enforcement services are provided. These services are not provided for primitive .
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.
- Accessible by vehicle. Driving Directions: Near mile marker 19.5 on TN Hwy 111 turn onto Jay Bird Road and travel for 5.8 miles. Turn right onto Eagle Creek West and travel 1.2 miles into area. Use caution as road becomes a single one-lane gravel access.
- This is a multiple party site. Please be aware that there may be other groups camping at this location.
- This is a Tent Camping ONLY Site.
- Please bring garbage bags. This site is Pack It In, Pack it Out. Bring your own drinking water.
- Park Staff will not assign you a site during the check-in process. Please choose an available site for your location. This reservation holds a space at Cove Creek, not a specific site number.
- Be advised that day users or others have vehicular access to this area.