Site 3C Sewell Bend C (3rd Finger Upstream from Dam) , Loop SEWELL BEND C (3rd Finger Upstream from Dam)
Dale Hollow Lake | Dale Hollow Lake - Primitive Camping
Type: BOAT IN
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Rating: Basic
- Checkin Time: 3:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Basic
- Max Num of People: 15
- Min Num of People: 1
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Boat-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkout Time: 2:00 PM
- Location Rating: Good
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- This is a Boat-In Site. GPS: N36 33.170 W85 23.148 This site is adjacent to Red Oak Ridge Horse Trail and can accommodate campers with horses. Alcohol is not permitted on Red Oak Ridge or Sewell Bend.
- Reserved campsites should be occupied by check-out on the day following your scheduled arrival date. If not, the reservation will be marked as a no-show and the site made available for another reservation.
- Campers are encouraged to use developed campgrounds where security and law enforcement services are provided. These services are not provided for primitive .
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.
- This is a Boat-In Site. Tent Camping ONLY. Please bring garbage bags. This site is Pack It In-pack it Out. Bring your own drinking water.