Site 31B, Loop COVE CREEK.
Dale Hollow Lake | Dale Hollow Lake - Primitive Camping
Type: TENT ONLY NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Site Rating: Basic
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 03:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 02:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Basic
- Location Rating: Good
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Site Access: Drive-In
- : Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- This site has Road Access. GPS: N36 32.779 W85 12.725 Tents must be on designated site pad. This is a multi-party site. Alcohol is not permitted. Your reservation holds a spot: camping locations are first-come, first-served.
- Reserved campsites should be occupied by check-out on the day following your scheduled arrival date. If not, the reservation will be marked as a no-show and the site made available for another reservation.
- Campers are encouraged to use developed campgrounds where security and law enforcement services are provided. These services are not provided for primitive .
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.
- Accessible by vehicle. Driving Directions: Near mile marker 5.4 on TN Hwy 111 turn onto Cove Creek Road and travel for 2.2 miles. Make a sharp right and continue on Cove Creek Road and travel 1.3 miles into area. Use caution as road becomes a single one-lane curvy road.
- This is a multiple party site. Please be aware that there may be other groups camping at this location.
- Alcohol is not permitted. Potable water is available seasonally mid-April to mid-October.
- This is a Tent Camping ONLY Site.
- Park Staff will not assign you a site during the check-in process. Please choose an available site for your location. This reservation holds a space at Cove Creek, not a specific site number.
- Be advised that day users or others have vehicular access to this area.