Site DBL1, Loop LP1
Yosemite National Park | Lower Pines
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Shade: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 12
- Min Num of People: 7
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- RV (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Pickup Camper (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Pop up (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Caravan/Camper Van (Max length: 35 ft.)
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Length: 0
- Double Driveway: No
- Max Num of Vehicles: 3
- Driveway Grade: Slight
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Vehicle Length: 35
- Site Length: 0
- Site Width: 0
Need to Know
- Shade, near entrance. Campsite is made up of two defined campsites joined together with a walkway. Must have at least 7 people and no more than 12. All camping equipment and camping related activities must stay within the defined area. Each side has a table and food locker; campfire/grill is located in the western site.
- The site you have reserved is designed to give campers the best camping experience while protecting this beautiful area. We ask that you please follow these easy guidelines:
1. All Vehicles, motor homes, trailers must be parked within the defined campsite.
2. All Tents or dining fly's must be set up and used within the defined campsite.
3. All camping related activities must occur within the defined campsite.
Following these guidelines will allow vegetation to grow around the campsites and create more "natural" experience. Additional benefits of the campsites are:
Provide you with level space
Accessible to people with disabilities
Provides a well drained (not muddy when wet) or dust-free (when dry) surface
Minimize vegetation damage around and between sites which provides better screening between sites.
Reduce confusion between camp neighbors as to site limits.
- **The maximum allowable length for a trailer in this site is 30 feet.**
- **There is a 7 day camping limit in Yosemite Valley from May 1 through September 15.
- **The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.**
- **The maximum allowable trailer length is always shorter than the allowable RV length (due to maneuverability). You are responsible for reading the site alerts and booking a site that will accommodate your equipment. If you arrive to the campground with different equipment than what you booked for, you will likely not fit, and will be turned away.**
- This site can only accommodate two RV's/trailers each (Ex. two RV's and a car or two trailers and their tow vehicles.)